Please call 1-800-283-6453 for reservations
here for ONLINE RESERVATIONS
Our Studio rooms offer a mini fridge and microwave, small private bathroom with a tub/shower combination and bath amenities.
Bed types offered for Studio rooms are one queen, two twins or two queens.
Enjoy our one-bedroom suite with a large closet, fully equipped kitchen, dining table, full living room, small private bathroom with a tub/shower combination and bath amenities.
Bed types offered for Suites are one queen or two twins.
Built in 1931 with no alteration made to the facility, the Baroness Hotel does not have accessible guest rooms at this time. We are happy to outline accessible items that are available to our guests in the following information:
· All guest room bathrooms are equipment with a grab bar in the tub. We also provide toilet seat risers, shower chairs and hand held shower heads upon request at no additional cost.
· The Baroness has a 3 minute loading/unloading zone at its main entry. Ramps to access the main entry are located on the west and east ends of the building.
· The Baroness utilizes the self-parking options of Virginia Mason Hospital. Accessible parking is available in the Buck Pavilion Parking Garage (on the west end of the hospital campus). Please note The Virginia Mason Hospital Buck Pavilion Parking Garage entrance is located one city block from the Baroness Hotel main entry. It is a steep hill and if assistance is needed to return to the Inn, Virginia Mason Hospital Security will assist with a ride. Please call the front desk at 800-283-6453. Accessible vehicles can also utilize street parking based on their vehicle permits.
· The main entrance to the Baroness has an automatic front door opener. If the front door is locked and you do not have your room key, please call the front desk at 800-283-6453 to allow you access to this entry point.
· The guest check-in/reception area is equipped with a partially lowered desk.
· Guide dogs and service animals are welcome and must accompany guests at all times.
· Staff will read printed/visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision.