Health and Safety
Columbia Clean and The Baroness Hotel
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, the Baroness Hotel is partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to enhance our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols through the Columbia Clean program.
Columbia Clean Protocols Include:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the property.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, common areas, heart-of-house spaces, and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in common areas and amenity spaces.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact the hotel directly.